SPECIAL PRICE - last one!!
TOSS BIG FLIES TO FISH WITH BIG APPETITES.
The Bass II rods have been upgraded for faster line speed to carry big, bulky flies straight to their target—perfect for chasing natives in your kayak.
- Graphite IIIe technology
- Fast action
- Built within tournament specifications (under 8')
- Tree Frog Green blank color
- Rust primary thread wraps with Gold and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Red anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle, custom for each rod size
- Fighting butt
- Olive ballistic cloth rod & reel case with embroidered logo
- Includes Sage BASS II Taper line
Serious rods for serious anglers and for serious fish. Featuring a full spectrum of saltwater rods for every possible fishing scenario. The Plus series also includes high-performance freshwater 5wt. and 6wt. rod models. The “Plus” stands for incredible line speed, extra power and design qualities needed to handle monster flies, the wind, sinking and oversized head lines and of course, big, big, fish.
Boron III Plus rods are lightweight, smooth casting and feature our new shooting guides, green reel seats and, of course, unmatched Winston quality and craftsmanship.
The 3+ is the perfect trout reel and is Darren's personal 4wt choice.
Backing capacity using Hatch Premium Backing:
MA Spool: WF4F-140, WF5F-124
LA Spool: WF3F-118, WF4F-108, WF5F-86, 20#
The goal was to create a larger reel that bridged the gap between the 9 and 12 Plus models. Hatch also wanted to make sure it had an oversized handle for greater grip control when fighting those big silver critters.
Backing capacity using Hatch Premium backing:
LA Spool: WF12F-400
The 11+ L/A reel is Darren's pick for CXI GT's.