Simms’ 33L Dry Creek® Duffel Small merges an ultra-rugged exterior with purpose-built features made for high-mileage fishing travel. Inside, a bathtub padded interior lining safeguards precious cargo. Outside, a fully waterproof 420D double-sided TPU-coated nylon bolsters durability and stamina, while the top closure zips, locks, and rolls to keep internals safe, dry, and composed. Padded side-haul handles and adjustable padded carry handles conveniently double as shoulder straps. And Hypalon attachments can be used to cinch rod tubes while in transit, or secure the bag to drift boats and rafts.
- Highly‐durable and waterproof
- Top, dual‐lock zipper
- Padded interior lining for added gear protection
- Padded side haul handles and adjustable padded carry handles
- Strap attachment for securing rod tubes or bag to watercraft
FABRIC TECH: TPU‐coated, 420D double‐sided nylon; Polyethylene foam lining
DIMENSIONS: Roller Closed: 20.5″ x 10″ x 15″; Zipped Closed: 15″
CAPACITY: 33 L; 2050 cu. in.
WEIGHT: 31 oz.
Darren has been wearing these for years, they are the most comfortable travel pants available!
THE STRETCH ZION PANT IS CONSTRUCTED FROM ORIGINAL STRETCH ZION FABRIC AND WOVEN WITH A DURABLE WATER REPELLENT FINISH. THIS STANDARD FIT PANT HAS A VENTILATED INSEAM GUSSET, AND ROLL-UP LEG SNAPS MAXIMIZE AIR CIRCULATION. COMPLETE WITH CARGO POCKET AND UPF 50+ SUN PROTECTION. MULTIPLE INSEAMS AVAILABLE.
- Angled dual entry cargo pocket
- Streamlined adjustable waistband
- Ventilated inseam gusset
- Roll-up leg snaps
- Standard fit
- The original Stretch 'Zion' fabric with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Quick dry stretch performance fabric
- UPF 50+
- 97% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Powerful inline, Rulon® to stainless, stacked disc drag
- Easily converted to either left- or right-hand retrieve
- Positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time
- Clearwater LA II for line weights 4-6, 5.5 oz., 3⅜" diameter.
- Clearwater LA IV for line weights 7-9, 6.3 oz., 3⅞" diameter.
Backing and line pictured not included.
ART - All Round Taper!
- Half size heavy to load rod quickly.
- Powerful taper helps to turn over long dry-fly leaders, and deliver nymphs and small streamers.
- Great for single handed spey casting.
- Two tone super stealthy colours.
- Floating texture on top for higher flotation.
- Braided mono core for cold water applications.
The Mastery Versatile Presentation Taper, or VPT, looks like alphabet soup from afar, but this acronym truly means something. An ideal trout dry-fly line, the VPT features an extended front taper that presents flies delicately and also serves to help perform roll casts and single-handed Spey maneuvers. Try it once and you’ll learn that the VPT is A-OK.
- Perfect for delicate dry-fly fishing
- Sharkskin textured tip for high flotation
- Great for roll-casting and soft presentations
- Excellent line control in close or at a distance
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS VPT WF X F (X = line weight)
SHORT BELLY TAPER
We’ll get to the point. The Mastery Short Belly Taper, or SBT, is just that: a short-bellied fly line with an extended handling section. That means more mass is distributed to the front of the line, which assists in turning over weighted flies and performing roll casts. Excellent for single-handed Spey casts as well, the SBT isn’t your traditional weight-forward fly line, which is just the way we like it.
- Short head design with handling line delivers flies at short-to-medium range with extended line control
- Turns over weighted nymphs and streamers, yet offers light presentations when used with long leaders
- Camo non spooking tip, bright colored belly for easier handling and line control
- Well suited for single-handed Spey casts
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS SBT WF X F (X = line weight)
The SuperDri technology has been developed for the serious floating line angler, featuring a friction reducing coating which lets the line glide through the rod rod rings and adds yards to your cast. The SuperDri's coating gives you unparalleled floatation with the ability to repel water, dirt and surface scum better than any material in the history of fly lines.
Another new feature of the SuperDri range from Airflo is 'Zone Technology', a new concept that uses a low compression compound in the part of the line exposed to the most stress, ensuring the line doesn't stick to the rod guides when hauling and shooting. This new line technology will minimize friction during the cast, helping with distance and extending the life of your floating line. Coupled with Airflo's revolutionary ridge and power core, you will notice the difference from your very first cast.
The Super Dri Elite fly line is a 'go-to' trout taper. The standard head length and modest front taper will allow any angler to present a fly with ease at distance with great presentation. This line does it all, great for all aspects of trout fishing.
Dimensions: 480mm W x 327mm D
The Aura AG 50 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more.
The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 50 is still the top contender. Backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
We carry the MED in stock, but can also order a XSM or SM if it's the size you need.
Sizing info here
Size of the MED
Volume: 3051 IN3/ 50 L
Dimensions: 82H X 36W X 36D CM
Weight: 1.9 KG
FREE Delivery Australia Wide