SA Saltwater Fly Lines
SA Sonar Titan Tropical /Jungle Clear Tip
Who says you can’t be stealthy when you’re chucking streamers and poppers in the heat? The SONAR Titan Tropical Clear Tip fly line provides all the advantages of our Titan taper—easy loading and effortless turnover to name a few—and tops it off with an intermediate sinking clear head. When your quarry has eyes the size of dinner plates (almost), every little bit of stealth helps.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- 15’ clear tip for stealthy presentations
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- SA SONAR TTN TRP CLR WF X FI (X = line weight)
SA BRAIDED LOOPS 3-PACK
What are you supposed to do when you don’t have a nail knot tool and your fly line doesn’t have welded loops? The simple answer: get a 3-pack of Braided Loops. Easy to use and even easier to apply, these loops will turn any loop-less fly line into the looped line of your dreams.
SA FLY LINE DRESSING
- Contains advanced lubricants, easy to apply streamside
- Includes cleaning pad
- Size: 1.1 fl oz (33 ml)
SA Regulator Spool Line Winder
PORTABLE LINE WINDER
Switching out fly lines off your favorite fly reel just got a lot less complicated. Whether you’re a traveling angler or just can’t make it into your local fly shop the Regulator Line Winder will be exactly what you’re looking for.
- Create and dispense coils of fly line
- Only one Regulator Spool is needed for managing all of your lines