SA Freshwater Fly Lines
SA Mastery Double Taper Fly Line
Double-taper fly lines may not be the most versatile of the bunch, but they’re very good at what they’re designed to do: delicate work at shorter distances. An excellent dry-fly line, the Mastery Double Taper excels at presenting flies with a touch of grace, which is extra handy on spring creeks and smaller streams.
- Double-taper lines are extra-delicate for subtle presentations
- Excels in short-to-medium distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs
- The ultimate fly line for chasing trout in close quarters
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS TRT DT X F (X = line weight)
SA BRAIDED LOOPS 3-PACK
What are you supposed to do when you don’t have a nail knot tool and your fly line doesn’t have welded loops? The simple answer: get a 3-pack of Braided Loops. Easy to use and even easier to apply, these loops will turn any loop-less fly line into the looped line of your dreams.
SA FLY LINE DRESSING
- Contains advanced lubricants, easy to apply streamside
- Includes cleaning pad
- Size: 1.1 fl oz (33 ml)
SA Regulator Spool Line Winder
PORTABLE LINE WINDER
Switching out fly lines off your favorite fly reel just got a lot less complicated. Whether you’re a traveling angler or just can’t make it into your local fly shop the Regulator Line Winder will be exactly what you’re looking for.
- Create and dispense coils of fly line
- Only one Regulator Spool is needed for managing all of your lines