Hiking & Camping Gear
SEA TO SUMMIT BOMBER TIE DOWN
- Lashing capacity up to 250kg AS/NZS 4380
- 25mm polyester easy feed webbing, UV stabilised
- Heavy duty die cast buckle with rubber protector pad
- Includes elastic loop to keep strap rolled up
- Available in 3 colour coded lengths - 2m, 3m and 4m
MSR WindBurner Coffee Press to suit 1lt pot
Fast-brewing coffee maker for your WindBurner Stove System.
This coffee press turns your 1lt WindBurner Stove System into a rapid, windproof brewing machine. The press features a durable stainless steel strainer disc and a flexible perimeter gasket to seal out coffee grinds for the freshest, cleanest brew. The whole piece easily disassembles and lays flat for packing with the other components inside your system, so you never have to be without your coffee, whether you’re on the road or on the trail.
MSR® IsoPro™ Canister Fuel 4oz - Available instore only
Performance-boosting fuel for your canister stove.
MSR IsoPro is a performance-boosting, 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane, with the purest isobutane (5% or less n-butane) of any canister fuel. This clean-burning formulation maintains higher internal pressure at lower temperatures than standard butane/propane mixtures, delivering superior cold weather performance and more consistent output over the life of the canister.
The 4 oz. canister is sized to fit inside the 1.0L Reactor® Stove System.
- Improved Performance: 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane delivers superior performance throughout the life of the canister and in colder temperatures.
- Clean-Burning: Zero-maintenance combustion.
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in float gauge determines how much fuel is left (4 oz. and 8 oz. canisters).
- Recyclable: Consult your local recycling center for regulations.
Available in store only due to freight restrictions.
Klean Kanteen 27oz Reflect Brushed SS Bottle
The first of its kind. The Reflect is crafted using just sustainably harvested bamboo, food-grade silicone and stainless steel. Beautiful in its simplicity and deliberate in its design, what you don't see on the Reflect is as important as what you do. No paint. No plastic. Just three materials united to create the ultimate expression of our ongoing crusade to change the way people think and drink.
MSR Hubba Hubba NX
Reinvented as the most livable tent available for its ultralight weight, the bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person backpacking tent now weighs in at a trim 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz. Ultra-compact and precision-engineered, the tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines livability. Whether you’re setting out to fish up your favourite river for an overnighter, or tackling a NZ or Tassie multi day trip, this freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light® options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle