Hiking & Camping Gear
The world’s most advanced backcountry purifier.
Nothing is safer or easier to use for purifying the most demanding backcountry water sources than the Guardian purifier. Originally designed for military squads, it brings this highly advanced technology to global travelers, backcountry users, and those stocking emergency kits. Fast and easy to use, this pump purifier offers the added viral protection you need when traveling in developing nations and popular wilderness areas. Its advanced hollow fiber filter offers the most reliable way to purify even filthy water conditions. Add its long-lasting performance and revolutionary self-cleaning ease, and this may be the only treatment device you’ll ever need.
Perfect for multi day trips, or overseas travel, the MSR Guardian™ Purifier is the pinnacle of all water purifying devices.
MSR DromLite bag - 6lt
Water hauling utility without the weight or bulk.
DromLite Bags offer high-capacity water storage yet collapse all the way down to the size of their cap. This supreme packability comes with the weight savings to match to keep you moving quickly on the trail. Reconstructed of a rugged film and RF-welded seams, they offer reliable durability. Inside, an improved BPA-free food-grade lining ensures better-tasting water and can handle freezing. Accessories like the Shower or Hydration Kits add do-all versatility, and the new svelte 3-in-1 cap lets you fill, drink and pour with ease.
Perfect addition to a MSR Guardian to suit a base camp situation.
MSR WindBurner Coffee Press to suit 1lt pot
Fast-brewing coffee maker for your WindBurner Stove System.
This coffee press turns your 1lt WindBurner Stove System into a rapid, windproof brewing machine. The press features a durable stainless steel strainer disc and a flexible perimeter gasket to seal out coffee grinds for the freshest, cleanest brew. The whole piece easily disassembles and lays flat for packing with the other components inside your system, so you never have to be without your coffee, whether you’re on the road or on the trail.
MSR® IsoPro™ Canister Fuel 4oz - Available instore only
Performance-boosting fuel for your canister stove.
MSR IsoPro is a performance-boosting, 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane, with the purest isobutane (5% or less n-butane) of any canister fuel. This clean-burning formulation maintains higher internal pressure at lower temperatures than standard butane/propane mixtures, delivering superior cold weather performance and more consistent output over the life of the canister.
The 4 oz. canister is sized to fit inside the 1.0L Reactor® Stove System.
- Improved Performance: 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane delivers superior performance throughout the life of the canister and in colder temperatures.
- Clean-Burning: Zero-maintenance combustion.
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in float gauge determines how much fuel is left (4 oz. and 8 oz. canisters).
- Recyclable: Consult your local recycling center for regulations.
Available in store only due to freight restrictions.
Klean Kanteen 27oz Reflect Brushed SS Bottle
The first of its kind. The Reflect is crafted using just sustainably harvested bamboo, food-grade silicone and stainless steel. Beautiful in its simplicity and deliberate in its design, what you don't see on the Reflect is as important as what you do. No paint. No plastic. Just three materials united to create the ultimate expression of our ongoing crusade to change the way people think and drink.
MSR Hubba Hubba NX
Reinvented as the most livable tent available for its ultralight weight, the bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person backpacking tent now weighs in at a trim 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz. Ultra-compact and precision-engineered, the tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines livability. Whether you’re setting out to fish up your favourite river for an overnighter, or tackling a NZ or Tassie multi day trip, this freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light® options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle