Orvis Fly Reels
Orvis Clearwater Fly Reel
- Powerful inline, Rulon® to stainless, stacked disc drag
- Easily converted to either left- or right-hand retrieve
- Positive click drag knob for consistent settings every time
- Clearwater LA II for line weights 4-6, 5.5 oz., 3⅜" diameter.
- Clearwater LA IV for line weights 7-9, 6.3 oz., 3⅞" diameter.
Backing and line pictured not included.
Orvis Hydros SL Reel
- Large arbor fly reel
- 12% increase in line retrieval thanks to super large arbor
- Fully sealed drag-clutch bearing
- Narrow spool for less line stacking and increased backing capacity
- Ergonomically designed asymmetric drag knob
- 3x stronger drag with zero start-up inertia
The Hydros SL delivers a 12% increase in line-retrieval rate, has a narrow spool to eliminate line stacking, and offers increased backing capacity. To top it off, it has a fully sealed drag mechanism, which means it's good to go for fishing the salt.
- Hydros I for line weights 1-3; 5.3 oz, 3¼" diameter
- Hydros II for line weights 3-5; 5.6 oz, 3½" diameter
- Hydros III for line weights 5-7; 5.9 oz, 3⅞" diameter
- Hydros IV for line weights 7-9; 7.4 oz, 4¼" diameter
- Hydros V for line weights 9-11; 8.4 oz, 4½" diameter
Line and backing in picture not included.
Orvis Mirage LT Fly Reel
There are times when less is more—the new Mirage LT fly reel is everything its big brother is, but designed to balance perfectly with lighter rods and yet still offer legendary Mirage engineering and performance. Mirage LT features a lighter version of the sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag system that adjusts from zero to full drag in a single drag knob rotation. With zero start-up inertia and precise low-end control it eliminates line shock and protects light tippets with the same silky smooth drag, and yet offers more stopping power than you will ever need for trout, bass, pike, musky, or carp. 30% lighter and 30% narrower.
- Designed to balance perfectly with lighter freshwater rods
- Zero start-up inertia and precise low-end control protects light tippets
- Lighter version of the sealed and maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag
- Adjusts from zero to full drag in a single drag knob rotation
- 30% lighter and 30% narrower than Mirage®
- Excellent for trout, bass, pike, musky, or carp
- Strong, yet lightweight, 6061 T6 aluminum
- Type II anodizing
- Quick-release spool easily converts from left- to right-hand retrieve