Loon Infinity UV Light
This is Darren's UV Torch of choice!
Powerful enough for professional tyers and rechargeable using a standard USB cable, this is the light without limits. The UV Infiniti Light is the most powerful, most environmentally friendly light Loon have ever offered.
A note on the power output from Loon Outdoors: Historically we have used watts as a unit of measure because of its familiarity with users, and because it was helpful in illustrating the relative strength of lights. With the introduction of the UV Infiniti Light, we encountered the need to explain the relative power of our lights differently:
The UV Infiniti Light was designed as a 10W light. During development of the product a change in components lowered the wattage, but not the actual output of the light. In other words, it became more efficient in the same way that an LED bulb that uses 50 watts is far brighter than an incandescent bulb that uses 50 watts.
Loon UV Nano Light
Small enough to carry in the field, yet powerful enough to use at the bench. The nano light can be stored in a wader or shirt pocket for curing Loon’s UV Knot Sense or UV Wader Repair, but is also an excellent option as an economical light for tyers just getting started with using UV resins. One AAA battery included.
- UV light for curing Loon's UV resins
- Portable and durable
- Powerful enough to cure tying resins
- Uses 1 AAA battery (included)
Loon Hard Head - clear
- Thick head cement
- Dries hard and with a high gloss
- Odor free
- Water based
- Comes with applicator brush
- Excellent for building up heads and bodies
- Perfect for painting poppers
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Remove cap. Use supplied applicator brush to apply Hard Head to flies. Replace cap to prevent Hard Head from drying.
Loon Fly Tying Powders
Loon’s fly tying powders are the best way to add pigment or sparkle to your cements or UV curing resins. Now avaible in 3-packs.
- Customizes tying cements or UV resins
- Does not compromise cure time or strength
- Compatible with all Loon cements
- Compatible with all Loon UV resins
- Earth (Choc. Brown, Midnight, Pumpkin)
- Primary (Electric Blue, Solar Yellow, Firebrick Red)
Loon Tippet Holder
Convenient design makes tippet organization better than ever. Holds 6 spools and attaches to a pack or vest with a carabiner.
- Holds 6 tippet spools
- Carabiner attachment
Loon Rigging Foams
- Stores rigged flies and tippet
- Allows for quick fly changes
- Minimizes waste
- Identical size to common tippet spools