Loon Infinity UV Light
A note on the power output: Historically we have used as a unit of measure because of its familiarity with users, and because it was helpful in illustrating the relative strength of our lights. With the introduction of the UV Light, we encountered the need to explain the relative power of our lights differently.
Loon Hard Head - clear
- Thick head cement
- Dries hard and with a high gloss
- Odor free
- Water based
- Comes with applicator brush
- Excellent for building up heads and bodies
- Perfect for painting poppers
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Remove cap. Use supplied applicator brush to apply Hard Head to flies. Replace cap to prevent Hard Head from drying.
Loon Fly Tying Powders
Loon’s fly tying powders are the best way to add pigment or sparkle to your cements or UV curing resins. Now avaible in 3-packs.
- Customizes tying cements or UV resins
- Does not compromise cure time or strength
- Compatible with all Loon cements
- Compatible with all Loon UV resins
- Earth (Choc. Brown, Midnight, Pumpkin)
- Primary (Electric Blue, Solar Yellow, Firebrick Red)
Loon Tippet Holder
Convenient design makes tippet organization better than ever. Holds 6 spools and attaches to a pack or vest with a carabiner.
- Holds 6 tippet spools
- Carabiner attachment
Loon Rigging Foams
- Stores rigged flies and tippet
- Allows for quick fly changes
- Minimizes waste
- Identical size to common tippet spools