SA Fluorocarbon Leaders 2/pk
While Fluorocarbon Leaders are not invisible underwater, let’s just say that they’re extremely hard for fish to see.
Constructed of a UV-proof material with high abrasion resistance, these leaders are great for wary fish, low-water conditions, and truly excel when nymphing. They feature the highest wet knot strengths in the industry and true-to-spec X sizes. You can fish the other stuff, or you can Fish the Truth.
- Length: 9’
- Optimal abrasion resistance
- Refractive index simulates that of water, resulting in ultra-low visibility to fish
- UV rays have no effect on strength of material, even after prolonged exposure to sun
Suitable for both freshwater & saltwater use.
RIO 10' Saltwater tapered leader
A TOUGH, ABRASION RESISTANT, GENERAL PURPOSE, KNOTLESS TAPERED SALTWATER LEADER
- MEDIUM-STIFF MATERIAL WITH GREAT KNOT STRENGTH
- EASY CASTING TAPER DESIGN THAT CASTS TYPICAL SALTWATER FLIES
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH AND ABRASION RESISTANCE
RIO's Saltwater leaders arean excellent general purpose saltwater leader for a multitude of species. The leaders are made of a medium stiff nylon and have a taper design that easily turns over typical saltwater patterns and copes with tough winds. The leader is made of a material that is easy to knot and has great knot strength. Each leader is 10ft long and available from 8lb (0.010") to 40lb (0.024")
Orvis Tippet Rings
Tippet rings make attaching tippet or leaders quicker and easier to switch out and change. Small metal rings made of stainless steel. Simply tie one to your butt section and tie your tippet to the ring. No more complicated knots. Black nickel finish for low visibility. 10 per pack, threaded onto a snap swivel for convenience. Imported.
S(5/64" 2mm 17lb. test)
M(3/32" 2.5mm 26 lb. test)
L(1/8" 3.1mm 35 lb. test)
SA TIPPET RINGS
EASY LEADER TO TIPPET CONNECTION
Tippet rings create a strong connection between your leader and tippet, that don’t require you to cut back your leader every time you need to add additional tippet.
- Stainless steel rings for rigging leader and tippet
- Available in 2 sizes: Small (2mm, 17lb test) and Medium (2.5mm, 26lb test)
- Black Nickel finish
- 10 to a package
RIO Tippet Rings
Just tie the tippet ring to a leader with a clinch knot, and then add the required tippet in the same way. Tapered leaders last longer with a tippet ring as the leader will not be shortened every time the angler replaces the tippet. Tippet rings also make it extremely easy to add droppers, and are an excellent choice for European Style Nymphing and for Indicator nymph fishing.
SA BRAIDED LOOPS 3-PACK
What are you supposed to do when you don’t have a nail knot tool and your fly line doesn’t have welded loops? The simple answer: get a 3-pack of Braided Loops. Easy to use and even easier to apply, these loops will turn any loop-less fly line into the looped line of your dreams.
Available in 3 sizes:
Small fits most 3 through 6wt fly lines.
Medium fits most 3 through 10wt fly lines.
100lb is for the big GT line weights.
- Quickly create a loop-to-loop system on any fly line
- Simple application creates a strong and durable loop
- Can also be used as a strike indicator
SA Absolute Leader Wallet
Is your boat bag full of leader packs that you can never find the right size when you need it? If so the get all of those leaders organized at your fingertips the second you need them!
- Organize and protect tapered leaders and packaging
- 10 individual, re-sealable bags for storage
- Velcro closure