SA SONAR SINK 30 Clear (Formerly Streamer Express)
So part of the equation is getting flies in front of fish. The next part is not spooking them while doing so. Our SONAR Sink 30 Clear fly line offers the same casting benefits of the SONAR Sink 30 taper, but substitutes a 30′ slow-sinking clear head. When stealth isn’t an option, the best choice is to go clear.
Perfect for fishing Exmouth!
- 30’ intermediate low-visibility sinking head with handling line for better casting and control
- Intermediate running line with ST+ slickness additive
- High durability and low tangling
- For MODERATE climates
- Intermediate sink: 1.25 ips
- Monofilament core
- SA ID – SA SONAR SINK 30 ### (### = grain weight)