Simms G3 Waders - Old Model
799.95 999 A$799.95
TheG3 Guide Wader uses an entirely new GORE-TEX™ 4-layer fabric technology, new styling and feature sets. Developed and hand-crafted in Bozeman, Montana.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Zippered reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Super-fly Patch® & integrated utility tabs
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2" stretch wading belt included
- Adjustable elastic 1.5' suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
- Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- 3-layer GORE-TEX"' Pro Shell in upper
- 4-layer GORE-TEX"' Pro Shell in seat & legs
GORE-TEX® Wader Care as advised by Simms
The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first (if damp) and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader
Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
We offer more sizes than anyone, a good fit goes a long way to extending the life of your wader. Make it clear that people should use their exact measurements as we have already provided extra room for layering and movement.
Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.
USE A MAT
Always put your waders on using a protective mat to shield the neoprene feet from rocks.
Do not wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. More importantly jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from the body. Use proper layering (to view our layering collection, go here). Using layers such as these will help wick moisture away from your body and assist in the waders ability to breathe.
Most stain removers will work fine on our waders. As long as the stain remover does not contain bleach you should be o.k.