NEW Simms Veil River Camo
The ground-breaking Simms River Camo range uses mother nature’s own mathematical signature in every step, layer, nook and cranny of the design process. A strong breakup of both large and small shape distortions work to blend at any distance with a colour palette that is tuned to most typical river environments and the fishes ability to see and perceive colour.
Veil Camo originated in 2012 out of a strong drive to make meaningfully better camo for outdoor enthusiasts and those who need it most. Using a deeply scientific approach, Veil strives to implement technological advances in the way camouflage is designed and functions. When looking specifically at fly fishing, Veil knew that they could develop a more advanced solution for anglers around the world. To inform the design process Veil dug deep into research and data surrounding various species of fish and their abilities to see and interpret the spectrum of colour, contrast, shape recognition, movement, as well as the effect that water and weather conditions have on all of these abilities.
Using theories like fractal math, chaos math and The Golden Mean, the Simms River Camo pattern will change the way fish see, or rather, don’t see you.
Check out the range of Simms River Camo below!
Simms Single Haul Cap
- 6-panel structure
- Simms’ “Authentic” woven patch
- Quick-dry mesh sweatband
- Black under brim reduces glare
FABRIC TECH: 100% cotton twill
APPROX. WEIGHT: 3.4 oz.
SIZES: One Size
Simms INTRUDER BICOMP LS SHIRT - Veil Camo
When Simms’ River Camo Intruder BiComp enters the fray, it's a sure sign of amazing days to come. This technical shirt boosts your fishing odds thanks to proprietary patterning and colors developed by Veil™ Camo to give you the tactical edge of going unseen by watchful trout. Handy features like two zippered fly box sized chest pockets and knit fabric on the cuffs keep fly boxes and pulled up sleeves in place. The Intruder is constructed of quick-drying, durable, woven polyester on the main body and knit side and arm panels for major mobility whether making the cast or stroking the oars.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor & UPF50
- 2 zippered, fly box-compatible chest pockets
- Knit sides & sleeve panels for added comfort
- Sunglass chamois inside bottom hem
Simms Rogue Fleece Hoody - Veil River Camo
Simms' Rogue Fleece Hoody comes equipped with weather-shielding attributes to soldier through the day, including a 100-percent polyester woven face backed with a water-shedding DWR finish. Thaw immobile hands inside fleece-backed handwarmer pockets, and duck sideways weather under the three-panel ergonomic hood. Rogues block UV rays with industry leading UPF 50 protection and include fly box compatible chest pockets, comfort-enhanced rib knit cuffs and hems, and a hardworking YKK Vislon® center front zipper.
Simms G3 Guide Waders River Camo
Stealth isn’t a fashion statement. It’s a science. Utilizing exclusive patterning created by Veil Camo, a leader in scientifically-engineered camouflage, SIMMS offers you the first wader designed to keep you from being seen by fish. If you’re like us, you’d travel halfway around the world for a chance at the fish of your dreams. Make the final feet count by getting closer in River Camo. Fish aren’t blind: The River Camo pattern distorts the fish’s ability to detect shape and movement so you can position yourself for the ideal cast. Built with 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in the upper, 4‐layer GORE‐TEX Pro Shell in seat & legs, the G3 Guide™ Wader in River Camo has the durability to withstand stealthy approaches in rugged environments.
- A GORE-TEX® stockingfoot wader that brings Simms River Camo concealment to all your covert, river-bottom operations.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately)
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones.
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
APPROX. WEIGHT: 45 oz. / 1276 g