Simms Superlight Zip-Off Pants
Life is full of question marks, including the raging debate over whether to rock shorts or pants on the river today. Fear no more, indecisive friends, Simms’ Superlight Zip-Off Pant accomplishes the impossible via zip-conversion intelligence that doubles your fishing options. Superlight 100-percent Nylon fabric won’t weigh you down, while Simms’ exclusive COR3 tech is your all-day fortress against a skyrocketing UV-index.
- Deep mesh front pockets with key cord, one zippered back pocket and one zippered cargo pocket
- UPF 30 sun protection
- UPF protection is inherent in the fabric and will not diminish due to laundering
- Partial elastic waist with zip fly & button closure
- Short inseam (upon zip-off) – 9”
- Belt loops and tool loop
- Snaps at hem for adjustable fit around ankle
- 100% Nylon fabric with COR3 Technology and EZ finish
- Approximate weight: 11.2 oz
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- At Simms, sun protection is a critical component of our sportswear offering. Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, we offer a wide range of clothing that features a minimum UPF of 30 (very good) up to UPF of 50 (excellent). UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings