Orvis Pro BOA Wading Boots
A perfect fit means more miles in comfort, and covering water is what the PRO BOA Wading Boot's all about. Featuring the BOA Fit System this is, by far, the most advanced wading boot ever. The PRO Wading Boot was an industry-first collaborative effort with Michelin®, built on an outsole compound specifically designed for fly fishing. This revolutionary new sole design is an industry-disrupting advance in wet rubber traction.
Men's whole sizes 7-14 (Women's equivalent sizes 8-15).
- New and improved BOA Fit System provides even tension and more comfort throughout the boot
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet rubber traction
- Strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time
- 3D molded OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High density laces for extended durability